Easing Technical & Operational Requirements – Product Lifecycle & Beyond
Strengthening Technical Enablement for OEM Teams
Product ideation, development, and deployment may signify the Product Lifecycle maturity, but the job of OEMs doesn’t end there. Next, logistics and technical requirements in the operational phase take the centerstage.
To address Product Lifecycle and post-development operation requirements, the service lifecycle at Butler doesn’t end with engineering support. Dedicated logistic support engineers develop and provision for operations. In addition, diverse technical expertise allows the team to support aftermarket needs for technical data development.
Thorough technical documentation, logistics support and provisioning execution/consulting are our forte in the industrial manufacturing aftermarket landscape.
Our Focus Areas in Aftermarket Support
Creation/validation of various technical manuals – CMM, AMM, IPLs, SBs, etc. or migration of them from existing to latest standards.
Provisioning Services & Consulting
As a critical part of the supply chain, provisioning is the process in which spares and repair parts are cataloged and controlled technically for a period of service of an item. Butler consults for different methods of provisioning and also provides the engineering writing and controls within the provisioning plan.
Service Expertise Across the Lifecycle
- Documentation Type & Software/Database Solution Consulting
- Provisioning Consulting
Manufacturing & Operations
- Technical Documentation Development (Support Aircraft Delivery)
- Assembly Instructions (Support Manufacturing)
Testing & Certifications
- Hands-On Validation
- Technical Documentation & Provisioning Revision Services
- Aircraft Modification Documentation
- Flight Manuals
We’ve Carved a Niche Identity in the Aerospace & Defense Aftermarket as
A Trusted Technical Documentation Enabler
- Traditional Paper-Based Manuals
- Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
- Theory of Operator Manuals
- Fault Isolation Manuals
- S1000D & ATA
- Testing and Troubleshooting Manuals
- Maintenance Manuals (Parts Catalogs)
A Capable Logistics Services Partner
- Logistics Support Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Maintenance Planning
- Provisioning and Supply Support
- Support Equipment
- Purchasing/Supply Management Support
- Warranty Claims Management
- Overhaul & Repair Support