Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that BAA disclose certain information to you about its collection and use of your personal information. Once BAA receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, BAA will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information BAA collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information BAA collected about you.
- Our business purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom BAA share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information BAA collected about you.
You have the right to request the return (data portability) deletion of personal information that BAA holds about you, and BAA will comply with your request as required by law, but this right does not apply where BAA needs to retain the personal information in order to provide goods or services to you, detect or resolve security issues or functionality-related issues, comply with the law, and carry out internal business requirements. Should you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, BAA will not discriminate against you in any way. BAA will not charge you different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, or threaten you with any of the above actions.
How to Exercise Your Rights under the CCPA
To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either of the two options below:
Calling us at (203) 926-2700
Submitting your request through BAA’s firstname.lastname@example.org portal
Or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that reasonably allows BAA to verify you are the person about whom BAA collected personal information (or an authorized representative).
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
BAA cannot respond to your request if BAA cannot verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you. BAA will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity and/or authority to make the request.